A.J. Juliani brings a high-energy, fun, and engaging style of presentation through keynotes, full-day workshops, and online professional development offerings. His mix of personal stories from the classroom, real-world examples, and research based insights lead to a learning opportunity for everyone in attendance. A.J. has worked at all levels of the K-12 spectrum and has the lens of a parent as well. He will encourage educators to not only be intentional about innovation, but also focus on how our practice needs to always be centered on the student experience.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT A.J. JULIANI
“I was captivated by your presentation. Honestly, most keynote addresses usually don’t hit home, but yours definitely got my brain working overtime.”
“The best keynote I’ve been to in a long time. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope to be mindful of this inspirational feeling always.”
I really can’t explain how awesome A.J. Juliani is! Inspiring, funny and more importantly, making me reflect on my practice.”
POPULAR MESSAGES FROM A.J. JULIANI
Many of A.J.’s presentations are created specifically for your event, audience, and school. To get a sense of the topics A.J. presents on most, here are some previous keynote presentations he has done in the past:
- The Power of Inquiry and Choice: 20% Time and Genius Hour Projects
- Intentional Innovation: How to Guide Risk-Taking, Build Creative Capacity, and Lead Change
- Student-Centered Classrooms for Today’s Student: Engaging All Learners Through Choice, Technology and Innovative Practices
- Technology With a Purpose: Empowering Students With Choice and Technology
- Design Thinking and the Maker Movement in K-12
Connect with A.J. Juliani for more information about bringing him to your event.
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @ajjuliani
- Blog: ajjuliani.com